To be able to edit personal information across your stakeholders on Capdesk.
1) Stakeholder Details
To view a stakeholders’ details, go to the Cap Table tab (under Ownership) -> Find the stakeholder (use the search bar) -> Click on the stakeholders’ name.
You will see a side bar on the right with the stakeholders’ details including:
- Basic Information: Stakeholder category, Name and Email
- Profile: the current settings for the stakeholder
- Address: the address of the stakeholder
- Portfolio: any other companies the stakeholder has invested in
- Notes and Comments: any additional notes and comments included
To modify a stakeholders’ details, go to the Cap Table tab (under Ownership) -> Find the stakeholder (use the search bar) -> action button (far right with the 3 dots) -> Modify Stakeholder.
2) Modify Stakeholder Details
You can edit their personal details, add any additional details/notes/ comments and upload documents if the stakeholder has not signed up to Capdesk.
If you need further assistance, you can reach out to us by submitting a support ticket.