You can record share splits (subdivisions) and consolidations on Capdesk
1) Share Splits
- Go to the Shares page (under Ownership) -> Adjustments - Add Adjustment.
2) Share splits / Subdivision
- Once you have clicked on "Add Adjustment" button, fill in the details of the share split.
You can see from the above in the "Details" section the nominal value of the share class before and after as well as the shares before and after the share split.
- Additionally, if you would like the share split to adjust the incentive pool, please tick the "Adjust Pool Authorizations". This will adjust all option security plans with this share class. This is not compulsory.
- Once you have added all the details of the share split -> save (as draft or publish).
This is all interactive, so if you wanted to see the number of transactions that have been affected, click through on the amount of transactions affected to understand the data that has been impacted by this split. Y
If saved as draft, you can edit or delete the share split by clicking on the action button (...)
- Alternatively, you can add consolidations.
- Once you've entered all the consolidation details -> Save.
How does it look on Capdesk?
- As you can see from the below, the affect of a share split on previous issuances on Capdesk
If you need further assistance, you can reach out to us by submitting a support ticket.